Author Topic: OMG! The market is down as shit!!!!  (Read 397 times)

damort

• View Profile
Re: OMG! The market is down as shit!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2019, 02:08:03 am »
sell all that you have and move on.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2019, 02:15:23 am »
Not going to sell for a loss. Just getting tired of holding for nothing

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2019, 02:26:22 am »
Would you like to work for free? did not think so. Bitcoin miners, purchase computers, expensive software to mine, gaming cards software to speed up the computer, the cost of electricity and burning out the computers need to replace, time involved, etc. They say, it costs about $1000 in the above costs to produce 1 Bitcoin. Your software has to find an empty block, set it up to validate transactions, fill up a million bytes of space on the block, then it pays you for your expense and time involved. The scope of it all, so I say, is it really out of thin air or does it come at a cost? If it costs so much to produce one coin, and the algorithm halves the amount you get for the above actions and time, the world wants a piece of this coin, Supply & Demand is in effect. Yes, there is a real value and then the market, Supply/Demand drives the price. I say, there is value, its not thin air, its not worthless, it does come at a cost and there is value the market participants place on it. There is only a finite amount that will ever be mined, some of it lost forever in old CPU's that were discarded, the people of the world want a piece of the coin, exchanges, commodity markets, trading and inflation, govt deficit spending, wars, infrastructure, poverty programs etc., there is a demand for something different in the money(exchange for supplies) supply. It's brilliant, its real, its changing the world, its saving impoverished counties where there govt has mismanaged the money supply, its creating millionaires & billionaires, it does not have inflation built into it, it does not pay for govt overspending on things, it is accountable, every coin and fraction can be accounted for on someones wallet. It really is a better ledger accounting system then the one we have in place the past 200+ years. Why would anyone think it came from thin air. Its digital money, it comes at a cost, it is a better way acting as a money or a means of exchanging what you have for what you want, and vice versa!!😎

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2019, 02:43:03 am »
Would you like to work for free? did not think so. Bitcoin miners, purchase computers, expensive software to mine, gaming cards software to speed up the computer, the cost of electricity and burning out the computers need to replace, time involved, etc. They say, it costs about $1000 in the above costs to produce 1 Bitcoin. Your software has to find an empty block, set it up to validate transactions, fill up a million bytes of space on the block, then it pays you for your expense and time involved. The scope of it all, so I say, is it really out of thin air or does it come at a cost? If it costs so much to produce one coin, and the algorithm halves the amount you get for the above actions and time, the world wants a piece of this coin, Supply & Demand is in effect. Yes, there is a real value and then the market, Supply/Demand drives the price. I say, there is value, its not thin air, its not worthless, it does come at a cost and there is value the market participants place on it. There is only a finite amount that will ever be mined, some of it lost forever in old CPU's that were discarded, the people of the world want a piece of the coin, exchanges, commodity markets, trading and inflation, govt deficit spending, wars, infrastructure, poverty programs etc., there is a demand for something different in the money(exchange for supplies) supply. It's brilliant, its real, its changing the world, its saving impoverished counties where there govt has mismanaged the money supply, its creating millionaires & billionaires, it does not have inflation built into it, it does not pay for govt overspending on things, it is accountable, every coin and fraction can be accounted for on someones wallet. It really is a better ledger accounting system then the one we have in place the past 200+ years. Why would anyone think it came from thin air. Its digital money, it comes at a cost, it is a better way acting as a money or a means of exchanging what you have for what you want, and vice versa!!😎
If you have solar and aren't using it all, get an ASIC based miner and use that extra energy and make some coin!!
Unlike gold or any other form of storing or transferring value, there is a known, finite quantity of Bitcoin and most other crypto.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 02:55:00 am »
I got solar, and could buy a miner but know nothing about the software... tell me more or pm me some links where I can find out more!!

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 03:02:39 am »
I got solar, and could buy a miner but know nothing about the software... tell me more or pm me some links where I can find out more!!
Software comes pre loaded. Just plug it in. Maybe a few tweek that come with the instructions, like what mining pool to point them to. Easy Peazy. But....
They put out a lot of heat and they are quite loud. You will not want to just plug in and run in your room.
I built an outdoor shed for mine. But I don't have solar so they are off now.

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2019, 03:14:51 am »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2019, 03:35:02 am »
Just a little real case scenario for XRP over SWIFT. I was sent a significant amount of money last Friday from Canada to Mexico through wire transfer. 5 business days later and the money is still not in my account. Not a doubt in my mind that XRP will either take over the money transfer industry completely or partner with SWIFT to get rid of their archaic system.

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2019, 07:40:11 pm »
Latest tweet of Brad!

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2019, 07:53:56 pm »
Thanks thatís brilliant I will get Twitter tomorrow

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2019, 08:12:00 pm »
Twitter is where all the real XRP news happens

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2019, 08:26:06 pm »
its enogh bro, brad tell u to buy,so he gonna drop more bomb for his new Lambogini

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2019, 08:45:11 pm »
everyone work for youself not for others ,relise it

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2019, 08:53:05 pm »
And yet here we are, still at .31 cents. 👎

queenpro

• View Profile