Author Topic: Crazy drop Buy buy buy!!!!!!!!  (Read 550 times)

jackjr45

• View Profile
Re: Crazy drop Buy buy buy!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2019, 12:50:23 am »
hahahah story of my life

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2019, 01:08:12 am »
If so many people on this page hate ripple🤔.
Why dont you just sell your XRP buy a different coin and leave the XRP group's??
Every post i read is full of hate and people moaning about it lol

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2019, 01:27:53 am »
Lets shake out that weak hands! 💪🏻

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2019, 01:39:01 am »
Look there is someone saying buy more xrp today 🤡

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2019, 01:48:49 am »
i shall screen shot this and send you when Iím rich 😂😂

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2019, 02:04:17 am »
I hold xrp. Just saying this is all i see EVERYDAY.

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 02:16:49 am »
Hint: look up the definition of insanity just saying, Crypto is an investment not a cult

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 02:31:25 am »
If anyone is trading looking at the dollar amounts you are already getting it wrong learn the sat's and you will do better

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 02:51:17 am »
Most of the people in this thread are what would be classified as moonboys and not actual investors. Because if they were actual investors they would have done their research on the fundamentals of Ripple Labs LLC and XRP the digital asset and would understand not to chase daily price action. That's how you get burned. Put your big boy/girl pants on. This isn't even the hard part ya'll. When the price does finally start going up and it will go up, not selling immediately will be a far larger mental battle than when the market is down. Who's got the steel balls and brass ovaries we will find out. My suggestion, pick up a hobby, talk to your wife/husband more, pick up sewing, figure out a Rubrik's cube, chill out smoke some weed, etc, etc.

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:11 am »
Most of the people in this thread are what would be classified as moonboys and not actual investors. Because if they were actual investors they would have done their research on the fundamentals of Ripple Labs LLC and XRP the digital asset and would understand not to chase daily price action. That's how you get burned. Put your big boy/girl pants on. This isn't even the hard part ya'll. When the price does finally start going up and it will go up, not selling immediately will be a far larger mental battle than when the market is down. Who's got the steel balls and brass ovaries we will find out. My suggestion, pick up a hobby, talk to your wife/husband more, pick up sewing, figure out a Rubrik's cube, chill out smoke some weed, etc, etc.
exactly everyday moon boys are making predictions

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2019, 03:13:08 am »
exactly everyday moon boys are making predictions
That's my feelings but I have a wife that comes home from work and watches DAI, CKJ, that chick from Tokyo etc....until she goes to bed. I wanna set it and forget it.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 03:25:03 am »
Haha well at least your wife is into crypto! Also CKJ stole money from St. Jude's Hospital that was supposed to go to helping children with cancer. He's a really bad guy and no one should support him. He's a scam artist and a fake.

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 03:40:25 am »
whenís the last time you read about xrp in reputable business papers? Like The Financial Times for example. If Ripple are Ďrevolutionizingí the remittence industry surely it would be EVERYWHERE, I mean, itís not like itís a secret.

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 07:31:30 pm »
XRP Dipping and Tomorrow is Payday 100 bucks 292 XRP 🤙🏾 Live Mas

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 07:41:38 pm »
It was in .31 it just went up to .33 i was hopping to see that .30 by midnight cause of payday but it looks like it wants to go up.