Author Topic: Another day with XRP!!!!!!!  (Read 733 times)

kinglook

• View Profile
Re: Another day with XRP!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 08:34:33 pm »
Only buy more if you know what you are doing. Over 10k xrp is better. I usually tell people to get at least 25k..but even with 10k you're seeing at least 1000.00 increase when the price ups a penny.
This is my opinion but it worked for me. FOMO can be you friend if you follow your instincts.

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 09:22:02 pm »
Hey Iíve read that people are looking to buy coins with credit cards.
You can buy all coins with credit cards with this site/app!
Have you heard about the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App with Metal MCO Visa Card? Loaded with perks - up to 5% cashback, airport lounge access, free Spotify & Netflix, 10% off Expedia & Airbnb - Whatís not to love? Plus itís the Best Place to Buy Crypto - best pricing & experience.
Sign up in the app, use my referral link https://platinum.crypto.com/r/w6kpppcf2r or use the code: W6KPPPCF2R when registering.
I think you will love it!

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 09:38:26 pm »
XRP is not only good for hodling, you also can transfer it to other exchanges for fees of only a few drops

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 10:10:51 pm »
This is always the best question when it come to crypto currencies!
Let me start by saying that this isnít financial advise with that out of the way, let me also state that no one knows what will happen let alone what to do about coins.
Let me start of by saying that this question isnít asked enough in crypto currency and itís good that you asked because by asking, others might find other great questions to ask if they only ask.
There are no stupid questions in crypto, only stupid answer and so whit that out of the way I can confidently say that that is a fantastic question and indeed one that doesnít garner as much of a serious answer as one might expect given the magnitude of the corresponding subject and its obviously, potentially huge consequences regarding the topic at hand in this case.
So once again, donít let anybody tell you you canít lose all your money trading. In fact, I know hundreds of them, just like that, that do, in fact, and when they do it is superb when you can lose profits and still know how to ask good questions.
I would ask Google .com for the most obvious answers to your question. Some people call it DYOR but I donít trust them. And if it were up to me I would stay the heck away from anyone telling you not to do so otherwise.
So in closing, and finally, but for your own good, run as far away from this as you possibly can and send me 10 BTC to the address in the Linkdn that has been provided to your insides.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2019, 10:25:19 pm »
now and move to another coint now i i buy xrp back im got my stack dubble. im dont think we gonna go to the moon. it will take time for that by that time im will dubble my stack again. becoz if xrp gonna go to the moon it has lunch when all thos great company allready joint xrp got alot of partner now and coint not move summer i think it will drop again zo im think im not wast my time now coz i allways can buy them back when im think it gonna go

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2019, 10:36:02 pm »
Now would be a good time to convert to ripple. Some people are about to lose unrealized gains

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2019, 10:44:36 pm »
Now would be a good time to convert to ripple. Some people are about to lose unrealized gains
You know, pumping in small groups like this wonít budge the prices for xrp..... youíd need a lottttttt more rooms

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2019, 10:58:37 pm »
I'll elaborate some more. In general there is a tell when whales or majority movers leave one thing for another. Those 3 pics show what top holders are doing. So my "random" post says top holder bail on btc eth and ltc right about now. Meanwhile they are buying xrp. When people buy price goes up. When they sell the price goes down. Soooooooo if you have other holdings it would be a wise time to convert to xrp and take your winnings with you, otherwise the house will win again

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2019, 11:13:16 pm »
That proves nothing. That swings as the price swings

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2019, 11:57:14 pm »
It has nothing to do with pumping in small groups. Idk what y'all made this week. I claimed 80 percent last week and I'm aiming to double this week. Others asked me what I was doing in dm so I posted. If you don't like the info... Then scroll on

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2019, 12:08:20 am »
It has nothing to do with pumping in small groups. Idk what y'all made this week. I claimed 80 percent last week and I'm aiming to double this week. Others asked me what I was doing in dm so I posted. If you don't like the info... Then scroll on
don't worry about the nay sayers man,, they are going to be sitting there with their tails between their legs in a year or two

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2019, 12:15:55 am »
I'm good. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. I had 3 people asking me earlier this week about my "supposed" gains. I can tell you I found 500 xrp and 3 ltc and a couple eth last week. My holdings are multiplying following some very basic trades. Doing it how I'm doing it I'm expecting 5-10 percent daily. Some days I'm doing better than that. My next play may even be link. Which netted me 40 percent twice in the last 2 weeks. I'm getting comfortable and may add some more cash on my end to get it a little quicker

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2019, 12:30:34 am »
Pics of people asking what you were doing please.... 🤣

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2019, 12:38:58 am »
Got about 20 more. Which is like 22 more than the total number of people that actually like you

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2019, 12:53:35 am »
I'm okay with skepticism. I don't need a 2000 percent jump I'm happy in 2s and fews. If I get to walk away with 1 percent every hour I'm making 24 percent per day. Ill take it