Author Topic: Another day with XRP!!!!!!!  (Read 731 times)

queenpro

• View Profile
Re: Another day with XRP!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 10:16:19 pm »
Cause he bought it when it was 30 cents

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 10:32:28 pm »
Cause he bought it when it was 30 cents
Agreed. Trx has been working more actively than eth last and this year. Trx and xrp are not competitors

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2019, 10:41:51 pm »
stay away from TRX. Justin Sun has faced much criticism in China, his home country, after a pyramid investment scheme linked with Tron called the "Wave Field Super Community" shut down unexpectedly last week leaving investors with no way to withdraw their money.
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/07/tron-s-justin-sun-breaks-his-silence-over-ponzi-schemes/?fbclid=IwAR2qcm1HGPa9kh28haWr6Y58Dh-lutBQ6KGdETOh7LA2Kx5aKCJtCkiGYJ4

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2019, 10:55:53 pm »
I doubt it. It sucks to think that any loss is coming to this.

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 11:03:58 pm »
I'd make sure you have enough XRP that as it Skyrockets in price, you have an Exit Plan. I'm going to try and get my original investment back.... And then, " let the rest ride" for years. Have enough where if you sell at 5 bucks.. You have more left in case she Really Takes Off !

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 11:22:21 pm »
I'd make sure you have enough XRP that as it Skyrockets in price, you have an Exit Plan. I'm going to try and get my original investment back.... And then, " let the rest ride" for years. Have enough where if you sell at 5 bucks.. You have more left in case she Really Takes Off !
thats my plan as well get my money back with return and sit and wait on the rest

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2019, 11:46:21 pm »
I’m down with XRP. But these “MOON” 🚀🚀 responses get annoying.

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 12:06:11 am »
XRP is like a low cost index fund right now. In a year to 2 years time it will reward a good ROI. If you arent willing to hold for the long run, dont bother investing in xrp.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 12:19:47 am »
Very much ok. Price is will be so high Ferrari for Madrid will be little problem. You is buy many of the XRP pennies good dealings my friend. Is trusting.

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2019, 06:56:44 pm »
Grow a pair of balls and and put a 1000 xrp on 3x on bybit xrp/usd and sit back and watch it go up

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2019, 07:08:44 pm »
If you have to ask “us” the peanut gallery I wouldn’t do it.. the wisdom of the crowd in an echo chamber is probably not very wise

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2019, 07:15:57 pm »
Someone said Just because BTC went from 0.40 cents to 19k in 9 years doesnt mean XRP is going to do the same and make everyone a million air of a $1000 investment!
Going to work every week is proving better then investing in XRP

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2019, 07:29:57 pm »
Someone said Just because BTC went from 0.40 cents to 19k in 9 years doesnt mean XRP is going to do the same and make everyone a million air of a $1000 investment!
you right about XRP not being like BTC, it's going to be much better, the reason is it has a real use case not only a store of value, and it has a limited supply, we all know why we must wait, it's for supply to start being reduced, but because of exponential growth we will not have to wait as long as people are predicting, so a lot of people are going to be caught off guard and miss out

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2019, 07:50:59 pm »
you right about XRP not being like BTC, it's going to be much better, the reason is it has a real use case not only a store of value, and it has a limited supply, we all know why we must wait, it's for supply to start being reduced, but because of exponential growth we will not have to wait as long as people are predicting, so a lot of people are going to be caught off guard and miss out
I wish I had a million airs....I wouldnt need to breathe a sigh of relief everytime XRP moved 1 cent

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2019, 08:02:13 pm »
Only buy more if you know what you are doing. Over 10k xrp is better. I usually tell people to get at least 25k..but even with 10k you're seeing at least 1000.00 increase when the price ups a penny.