Author Topic: LIBRA!!!!! FACEBOOK COIN!!! WTF?????  (Read 554 times)

mr.great

• View Profile
Re: LIBRA!!!!! FACEBOOK COIN!!! WTF?????
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2019, 08:59:54 pm »
everybodys a crypto expert 🤣 nobody but the elites know what's really going to happen.
We know XRP surpassing Bitcoin’s % to increase is never going to happen
probably not, it sounds like a wild idea, but crypto space is very volatile and wild and new to everybody. How can we say? 🤷‍♂️ I do believe XRP has the ability to make us all comfortable in the next 5-10 years regardless of whether it reaches bitcoin or not so I got my chips in...

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2019, 09:10:41 pm »
everybodys a crypto expert 🤣 nobody but the elites know what's really going to happen.
We know XRP surpassing Bitcoin’s % to increase is never going to happen
probably not, it sounds like a wild idea, but crypto space is very volatile and wild and new to everybody. How can we say? 🤷‍♂️ I do believe XRP has the ability to make us all comfortable in the next 5-10 years regardless of whether it reaches bitcoin or not so I got my chips in...
I agree about XRP wealth generation potential for early adopters but it will never catch up to Bitcoins current growth much less surpass its future growth.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2019, 09:20:12 pm »
Libra want your money 😁😁😁 its shit 4 investment... Stable coin and its unlimited so what worth? Noting...

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2019, 09:30:15 pm »
I love this liebra coin ideas to gateway to order cryptos. In the beginning I didn't care for the idea now I see the bigger picture I will not buy the coin but I'm happy for the dummies out there.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2019, 02:33:35 am »
 Cant even trust FB with your personal information lmao ... you think it's going to disrupt remittance? Lol .... it's for within FB tied to the dollar ... which is more than likely gonna get halted by regulators

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2019, 02:40:27 am »
Cant even trust FB with your personal information lmao ... you think it's going to disrupt remittance? Lol .... it's for within FB tied to the dollar ... which is more than likely gonna get halted by regulators
I was thinking that is a possibility with the regulators. . Just asking questions. and why wouldn't it disrupt remittance? Why would I go to a moneygram if Libra is on my damn phone? Why? Unless it is cheaper I don't see the point.

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2019, 02:52:37 am »
Xrp will unite banks as swift does as well as the common remittance user. Faceshitcoin wont even be allowed by the government, to fast to soon trying to bypass banks.

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2019, 02:59:34 am »
Xrp will unite banks as swift does as well as the common remittance user. Faceshitcoin wont even be allowed by the government, to fast to soon trying to bypass banks.
yea, I have thought about that. Government is already scheduling a hearing with Facebook on Libra

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2019, 03:04:52 am »
yea, I have thought about that. Government is already scheduling a hearing with Facebook on Libra
libra will collect data on users just like Facebook does today, very intrusive to know what someone spends money on

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2019, 03:15:34 am »
I know right!? You would think people care about that. I'm ready to see how this goes down.

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2019, 03:22:54 am »
If what you need is just simply send money to another facebook account holder with little regard to privacy, then go for it. I am just leery about linking my bank account to a company with questionable privacy practices. It's like bank secrecy gone caput.