Author Topic: XRP IS SPREADING!!!!  (Read 502 times)

serelyani

• View Profile
Re: XRP IS SPREADING!!!!
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2019, 07:02:47 pm »
Ok, So I'm not emotionally attached to XRP and I need to make a decision on my holdings. I have been watching all of the Libra coin news , downloaded the white paper, looked at what it can do etc. First thing.....This thing is going to eat up a lot of alt coins. This coin will bring about mass adoption of crypto. If someone who has Facebook in America wants to send money to a relative in Africa. If they have Libra, why would they use Money-gram? The big banks and governments are all turning their head on Libra. This is huge, and it pretty much can do what XRP does. Remittance payment industry could be eliminated in just a few years if this thing succeeds. Just thinking out loud. Fun Times!! Anyone else have similar thoughts?  :(

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2019, 07:17:20 pm »
Ok, So I'm not emotionally attached to XRP and I need to make a decision on my holdings. I have been watching all of the Libra coin news , downloaded the white paper, looked at what it can do etc. First thing.....This thing is going to eat up a lot of alt coins. This coin will bring about mass adoption of crypto. If someone who has Facebook in America wants to send money to a relative in Africa. If they have Libra, why would they use Money-gram? The big banks and governments are all turning their head on Libra. This is huge, and it pretty much can do what XRP does. Remittance payment industry could be eliminated in just a few years if this thing succeeds. Just thinking out loud. Fun Times!! Anyone else have similar thoughts?  :(
and Libra needs L2 solution of Matic Network to scale billions of transaction 😊😊

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2019, 07:27:53 pm »
Well that was the idea. Away with third party peer to peer

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2019, 07:36:06 pm »
Libra wonít overtake XRP as itís meant to mimic the price of fiat. XRP is vastly more scalable and solves much bigger banking issues not just peer to peer which is what libra is gravitating towards.  8)