Author Topic: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????  (Read 782 times)

damort

• View Profile
Re: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2019, 01:04:00 am »
How does one crash the dollar? The USA has killed every leader who has tried to "crash" the dollar. The only entity on this planet worthy of crashing the USD is the QUEEN... But that won't happen because all of the EU and EEU lives off materialistic AMERICANS (BMW, MERCEDES, NESTLE, Etc)... Not likely to see a crash USD. A market crash yes - those happen every once and a while... But the US has way too much "soft power" which backs it physical power.

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2019, 01:17:28 am »
XRP will provide the liquidity when the market takes a 💩 - wait til BTC goes on a real bull run youíll see how bogged down the network gets and how long the transaction approval wait times are 😢 You donít have that with POS - but dyor - nobody has the partnerships Ripple has, and hardly any of them are really using xrp to scale right now - wait til the volumes explode - xrp price has to be higher to provide the best liquidity when massive amounts of daily volumes are being processed - not to mention the off ledger transaction scalability to 50k/sec - big things ahead for xrp😍😍😍

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2019, 01:33:11 am »
XRP will provide the liquidity when the market takes a 💩 - wait til BTC goes on a real bull run youíll see how bogged down the network gets and how long the transaction approval wait times are 😢 You donít have that with POS - but dyor - nobody has the partnerships Ripple has, and hardly any of them are really using xrp to scale right now - wait til the volumes explode - xrp price has to be higher to provide the best liquidity when massive amounts of daily volumes are being processed - not to mention the off ledger transaction scalability to 50k/sec - big things ahead for xrp😍😍😍
Needing something for something to happen doesnít mean that something WILL happen.
Ex. I need 5 million dollars in order to buy that house I want. Doesnít mean I will get 5 million dollars. I may just not be able to get that house.
XRP needs to be a higher price for Ripple to do what they want it to do. It may be that they just wonít get to do that thing they want.
Iím long XRP and believe that Ripple is using xrp sales in order to accomplish what they want, and I really hope they are successful. But I know that needing it to be higher does t mean it will be higher.

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2019, 01:40:26 am »
some truth in that but there is zero doubt that BTC needs speed it does not have to do pretty much ANYTHING and yes I own some BTC as well as XRP.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2019, 01:47:32 am »
I respectfully disagree...
How much speed does silver or gold have? How much speed does art and real estate have?
So if BTC's purpose is to just be a digital store of value (which I think ultimately it will be) being relatively slow will be a minor flaw.
It's way easier and faster to cash in $12 million in BTC (BTC = $1,000,000) than to sell your $12 million investment home.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2019, 01:57:40 am »
I respectfully disagree...
How much speed does silver or gold have? How much speed does art and real estate have?
So if BTC's purpose is to just be a digital store of value (which I think ultimately it will be) being relatively slow will be a minor flaw.
It's way easier and faster to cash in $12 million in BTC (BTC = $1,000,000) than to sell your $12 million investment home.
true Only if it is a store of value but that goes against BTC maxis belief and dream that it be used as a world currency. For that use it is completely useless at this point and I have my doubts about lightening with its utter failure thus far with successful transactions. Gold and silver have immediate value when transferred. If I give you an ounce of gold, you have that value the moment it touches your hands and you can use immediately. BTC does not have these characteristics.

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2019, 02:05:00 am »
XRP is like a controversal topic.. it's just like trump.. if you don't like him.. you will never like what he does despite the good things that he did.. and vice versa. just like xrp, if he had enough knowledge and research about it it'd be a no brainer for him to know that XRP is in everyway Superior to bitcoin.