Author Topic: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????  (Read 784 times)

robcorelli123

• View Profile
Re: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2019, 12:46:41 am »
Listened to a podcast with a world financial guru. (Trust me I know most of those titles are self given) but he claims that when the next inevitable economy crash happens it will completely crash the US dollar. And to put your money into bitcoin because it will go up 10 to 20 times more than gold will. He also mentioned a few other popular cryptoís. But he claims bitcoin will skyrocket again. He never mentioned XRP. What do you guys think? Why should I keep buying xrp and not throw money at bitcoin till the next collapse.?

PS- yes I know these finance guys are a dime a dozen. And I havenít done any research yet. Just want to hear your take, someone give me something more than xrp fanboys.
It could take the US dollar a century before it will crash. Did this man have a wizard hat?

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2019, 12:53:59 am »
Listened to a podcast with a world financial guru. (Trust me I know most of those titles are self given) but he claims that when the next inevitable economy crash happens it will completely crash the US dollar. And to put your money into bitcoin because it will go up 10 to 20 times more than gold will. He also mentioned a few other popular cryptoís. But he claims bitcoin will skyrocket again. He never mentioned XRP. What do you guys think? Why should I keep buying xrp and not throw money at bitcoin till the next collapse.?

PS- yes I know these finance guys are a dime a dozen. And I havenít done any research yet. Just want to hear your take, someone give me something more than xrp fanboys.
It could take the US dollar a century before it will crash. Did this man have a wizard hat?
and the US Gov will not let that happen  ::)

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2019, 01:17:16 am »

wishful thinking ....
If you look at the chart we are at historic highs with no room to grow

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2019, 01:28:35 am »

wishful thinking ....
itís very unlikely the us dollar crashes anytime soon. Itís pure speculation.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2019, 01:35:46 am »

wishful thinking ....
itís very unlikely the us dollar crashes anytime soon. Itís pure speculation.
hopefully it doest but the world will be de dollarized eventually
The IMF really likes XRP

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2019, 01:50:29 am »
The same thinking was in Turkey before the Lira went tits up.... im just say dont take it for grented, markets cycles have sub cycles its been almost 100 years since the last depression

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2019, 02:01:41 am »
Hey bros, xrp is good technology BUT it's fighting against JP Morgan and FB coin- banks will not use xrp technology in the long term. Best to go decentralized and censorship resistant and use a global distributed, immutable blockchain such as Bitcoin ❤️
Better not to get financial advice off here including me- please DYOR

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2019, 02:24:53 am »
Hey bros, xrp is good technology BUT it's fighting against JP Morgan and FB coin- banks will not use xrp technology in the long term. Best to go decentralized and censorship resistant and use a global distributed, immutable blockchain such as Bitcoin ❤️
bitcoin Talking points donít hold up to reality  :)

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2019, 02:35:53 am »
bitcoin Talking points donít hold up to reality  :)
it's completely out performed xrp this year so yes it's still relevant. If BTC pushes higher yes, people will fomo in again to xrp I believe but that's because the King moved 🙃

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2019, 02:46:23 am »
All these other coins like fbcoin or libra or jpmorgan coin are sable coins pegged to fiat Xrp is way more decentralized than bitcoin and Xrp gonna be huge

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2019, 02:59:38 am »
Xrp has great potential. With the big banks looking at it right now and institutions that are gonna start investing in bitcoin and xrp we will see great returns soon enough. Donít underrate XRP.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2019, 03:06:50 am »
bitcoins limitations will cripple it when mass adoption occurs. Btc May be good as a store Of value but not for use as a default payment method whether corporate or retail.

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2019, 03:21:44 am »
bitcoins limitations will cripple it when mass adoption occurs. Btc May be good as a store Of value but not for use as a default payment method whether corporate or retail.
Second layer solutions may solve bitcoins limitations. BTC will always be king of the market.

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2019, 03:34:22 am »
Second layer solutions may solve bitcoins limitations. BTC will always be king of the market.
Second layers are not as secure or as efficient. For a crypto with already astronomical fees I think the idea is a pipe dream for bitcoin

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2019, 03:45:16 am »
Sorry but this won t happen. Do your own research and not listen to fortune tellers on you tube. Someone even above suggested that bitcoin will be a reserve . Ffs ! People dreaming and making complete bull shit up on this site it's hilarious