Author Topic: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????  (Read 783 times)

kinglook

• View Profile
Re: ANY WAYS THAT XRP CAN BE DUMPED?????
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 09:09:35 pm »
The whole companies business model is based around the continual rise of xrp

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 09:17:50 pm »
The whole companies business model is based around the continual rise of xrp
everything will flow through XRP so when adopted it's price will be stable, it'll be used to settle transactions in the trillions in seconds and will always be flowing... I think of XRP as motor oil flowing through the engine and the engine is ILP

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2019, 09:34:42 pm »
My father started a company with a group of people that did video conference..back then it was not at all easy..well guess what ,they have markets and patents..they have resources, but in this day and age..the company got absorbed by tech ...great timing, perfect time to retire..make it while you can on whatever you can..don't bank all your money on XRP..don't be blinded..there's others doing exactly the same thing...so Diversify...I'm all in on LTC,IOTA,ADA,XRP

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 10:11:29 pm »
Look what ripple accomplished in a couple of years with xrp as their fuel. Compare that what Visa, PayPal, Swift did in 10 to 20 years in terms of innovation........they are a joke I tell you compared to Ripple!!!! How can it be dumped??? Dumbasss.!!!! :) :) :)

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 10:25:47 pm »
fbcoin has done more in 3 months than xrp has done in years

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 10:33:49 pm »
fbcoin has done more in 3 months than xrp has done in years
I believe Facebook is just trying to be more transparent. We really don't know the details of Ripples 200+ partnerships yet, as I'm sure it's all under an NDA until everyone is ready to roll it out.

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 10:43:42 pm »
But fb has world wide use also insta so as watsup once its on it will be the best tool banks no longer needs us so as xrp i ve been waiting for so long and these fb coin comes a long before xrp even starts done with the standards i am here to make money so moved to neo 2 days ego and 7+% profit now i like that

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2019, 10:52:19 pm »
But fb has world wide use also insta so as watsup once its on it will be the best tool banks no longer needs us so as xrp i ve been waiting for so long and these fb coin comes a long before xrp even starts done with the standards i am here to make money so moved to neo 2 days ego and 7+% profit now i like that
that's good for you, trying to diversify the investing list.  :D

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2019, 11:04:00 pm »
Facebook coin is a walled garden used only within that garden, canít work with other financial systems that arenít part of that garden, need xrp to connect to other gardens. Facebook coin is dangerous to use because itís another way for them to track everything about your buying habitats, when , where, how much etc, not for me because of that😎

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2019, 11:18:49 pm »
Listened to a podcast with a world financial guru. (Trust me I know most of those titles are self given) but he claims that when the next inevitable economy crash happens it will completely crash the US dollar. And to put your money into bitcoin because it will go up 10 to 20 times more than gold will. He also mentioned a few other popular cryptoís. But he claims bitcoin will skyrocket again. He never mentioned XRP. What do you guys think? Why should I keep buying xrp and not throw money at bitcoin till the next collapse.?

PS- yes I know these finance guys are a dime a dozen. And I havenít done any research yet. Just want to hear your take, someone give me something more than xrp fanboys.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2019, 11:42:23 pm »
Listened to a podcast with a world financial guru. (Trust me I know most of those titles are self given) but he claims that when the next inevitable economy crash happens it will completely crash the US dollar. And to put your money into bitcoin because it will go up 10 to 20 times more than gold will. He also mentioned a few other popular cryptoís. But he claims bitcoin will skyrocket again. He never mentioned XRP. What do you guys think? Why should I keep buying xrp and not throw money at bitcoin till the next collapse.?

PS- yes I know these finance guys are a dime a dozen. And I havenít done any research yet. Just want to hear your take, someone give me something more than xrp fanboys.
You just have to be patient. Bitcoin is leading the market as expected and only ~2% of the world even owns crypto.

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2019, 11:53:10 pm »

Don't put more than you're willing to lose. I personally don't put more than I put into fastfood/entertainment monthly into crypto. Diversify.
In either case -
BTC will increase in price as demand increases. Same thing with real estate. Find those things that won't increase supply - but will increase demand, and you'll do fine.
XRP looks solid, assuming they don't do anything to increase supply.
Throw money at it slowly - dollar cost average - you're purchasing over time.

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2019, 12:04:59 am »
Xrp is going to be the new reserve currency, us dollar will crash within the next 6-7 years

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2019, 12:22:15 am »
Xrp is going to be the new reserve currency, us dollar will crash within the next 6-7 years
it's huge issue. How can you know?  ::)

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2019, 12:32:46 am »
it's huge issue. How can you know?  ::)
Just putting pieces together. Im a trader and i could always be wrong, but it's just from everything that ive been seeing, its starting to correlate to whats been going on economic wise. Be prepared for the ride we are way overdue for another market downtown. Im sure you know they happen every 5-8 years