Author Topic: WHAT ELSE TO INVEST BESIDE XRP?  (Read 627 times)

realsignals

• View Profile
Re: WHAT ELSE TO INVEST BESIDE XRP?
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 01:36:26 am »

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2019, 01:49:46 am »
People are forgetting that the most important Aim will be to be able to move the most 'value' with the least XRP being bought & sold, as to ensure the lowest impact on the market value. 🤔🤔🤔

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2019, 01:57:31 am »
People are forgetting that the most important Aim will be to be able to move the most 'value' with the least XRP being bought & sold, as to ensure the lowest impact on the market value. 🤔🤔🤔
Exactly, most people don't know or understand this.  ::)

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2019, 02:05:13 am »
bravo, Finally there is someone who gets it. You make my day, bruh.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2019, 02:22:22 am »
exactly, the price needs to be big for each one 👍for example people will send 1 xrp = 5000$ to buy a golf club or else, rather than sending 5000 xrp which 1 xrp is worth 1$. The transaction should be faster in speed and lower in the amount of coins being sent.  ;D

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2019, 02:33:59 am »
exactly, the price needs to be big for each one 👍for example people will send 1 xrp = 5000$ to buy a golf club or else, rather than sending 5000 xrp which 1 xrp is worth 1$. The transaction should be faster in speed and lower in the amount of coins being sent.  ;D
you forget that "xrp was designed for 10.000$"???  ;D ;D ;D when it will reach that, huh?

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2019, 02:55:54 am »
ah, we forgot 1. Facebook coin, also a good one to invest when it launches.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2019, 03:04:27 am »
ah, we forgot 1. Facebook coin, also a good one to invest when it launches.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't think Facebook will cripple Ripple at all. The idea of Facebooks coin is to be used in the Marketplace, they will go on to be used in store purchases and also they are looking at signing it up with Mastercard and Visa.
Ripple has a totally different focus, they are providing a solution for the bank transactions not purchase transactions.
Much the same as Star Alliance will be utilising Stellar for its rewards systems for the top major airlines like Emirates.
There is a plethora of target markets for each individual coin to focus on, and I believe Alt coins have the advantage of not being Bitcoin. That's my 2 cryptos worth!

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2019, 03:20:02 am »
I don't think Facebook will cripple Ripple at all. The idea of Facebooks coin is to be used in the Marketplace, they will go on to be used in store purchases and also they are looking at signing it up with Mastercard and Visa.
Ripple has a totally different focus, they are providing a solution for the bank transactions not purchase transactions.
Much the same as Star Alliance will be utilising Stellar for its rewards systems for the top major airlines like Emirates.
There is a plethora of target markets for each individual coin to focus on, and I believe Alt coins have the advantage of not being Bitcoin. That's my 2 cryptos worth!
different focus. Very well written!  8)

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2019, 07:22:20 pm »
I read yesterday that ripple are setting up shop in brazil, today i read all banks will be using a unamed blockchain in brazil and a anouncement will be made shortly, i just hope my 2+2=4 and not 5🤑🤑🤑

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2019, 07:37:21 pm »
I read yesterday that ripple are setting up shop in brazil, today i read all banks will be using a unamed blockchain in brazil and a anouncement will be made shortly, i just hope my 2+2=4 and not 5🤑🤑🤑
If you guys still cannot see what is happening with Ripple and XRP there is no hope for you.
This is nothing like any other Crypto RIPPLE is setting up world corridors for transfer of value and liquidity.
those that at impatient will be kicking themselves in 5 years when they will be telling people
I used to have Loads of XRP but I sold out  8) 8) 8)

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2019, 07:53:22 pm »
If you guys still cannot see what is happening with Ripple and XRP there is no hope for you.
This is nothing like any other Crypto RIPPLE is setting up world corridors for transfer of value and liquidity.
those that at impatient will be kicking themselves in 5 years when they will be telling people
Exactly. 🚀🚀🚀 HODL, just hodl, don't say too much 8)

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2019, 08:08:38 pm »
Long live XRP, baby!!!!

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2019, 08:19:07 pm »
Be patient. We still have a long long long long way to go.  ;D ;D ;D

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2019, 08:40:24 pm »
setting up a shop ? shop ? what the fck is that means???? SHOP??