Author Topic: XRP - RIPPLE - NOW OR NEVER ??????  (Read 1408 times)

dickson

• View Profile
XRP - RIPPLE - NOW OR NEVER ??????
« on: May 29, 2019, 12:56:04 am »
So please raise your own opinions in XRP now, ladies, gentlemen. Its price is pretty low and easily affordable.

damort

• View Profile
Re: XRP - RIPPLE - NOW OR NEVER ??????
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 01:28:13 am »
So please raise your own opinions in XRP now, ladies, gentlemen. Its price is pretty low and easily affordable.
Sound interesting. Anyone has expertises' prediction and analysis. Please make it brief.

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 01:51:23 am »
They said it can raise to $10, but it is not this time, it will need a long time for this thing happens. At this time, 0.4$ is its price, I hope it can drop more and from that we can buy a bunch of it. 1000XRP or 2000 XRP is ideal number.

kinglook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 02:24:39 am »
"People are getting too emotional. Guess what: XRP has no feelings. It does not care about you. No one owes you any explanation about why the price of XRP hasnít moved. XRP is the standard. Itís either you believe, or you donít" this is what someone said in the past bout the price didn't move. I think it's normal, and has a truly potential growth. We have to think why its price drops but it is still in the top 5 biggest coin in the world. That's more important.

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 02:50:28 am »
But anyone knows why it's price is low as shit like that? Look at bitcoin and its price, what a dream money can make if xrp can exceed that level.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 03:19:17 am »
I don't know much, but I heard about security issues raising in the past about xrp. They have really serious problem. :-\

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 08:01:28 pm »
Anyone?? Have any ideas? :) :) :)

robcorelli123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 08:22:11 pm »
Many reasons that make xrp price still low. Here is what I read:
"During its inception, Ripple Labs, the creators of XRP, released 100 billion XRPs into the ecosystem. While this is a standard practice where a coin can be pre-mined, Ripple kept 60 percent of the XRPs.

With this arrangement, Ripple automatically becomes the biggest beneficiary since transaction fees are settled by burning XRPs a phenomenon that sees everyone on the network benefit proportionately to the amount of XRP held. However, Ripple has placed the pre-mined XRPs into an escrow account that releases a predetermined amount of XRP every month.

While investors may see this as a deliberate move to keep the price of XRP down, Rippleís CTO, David Schwartz, says thatís a myth; ďthat we want XRP to have a low price is a myth. We are the largest holder."

mr.great

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 08:35:54 pm »
Where did you get that, Rob???

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2019, 08:44:19 pm »
Many reasons that make xrp price still low. Here is what I read:
"During its inception, Ripple Labs, the creators of XRP, released 100 billion XRPs into the ecosystem. While this is a standard practice where a coin can be pre-mined, Ripple kept 60 percent of the XRPs.

With this arrangement, Ripple automatically becomes the biggest beneficiary since transaction fees are settled by burning XRPs a phenomenon that sees everyone on the network benefit proportionately to the amount of XRP held. However, Ripple has placed the pre-mined XRPs into an escrow account that releases a predetermined amount of XRP every month.

While investors may see this as a deliberate move to keep the price of XRP down, Rippleís CTO, David Schwartz, says thatís a myth; ďthat we want XRP to have a low price is a myth. We are the largest holder."
They keep 60%. When the price finally goes high, they are the first one who take advantages. Smart move, smart strategy. I don't think they just keep the price low for no reason.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2019, 09:05:16 pm »
It continues to low low low low low low low low. The believers will hodl and buy more until it is finally something. The ones who don't believe just continue to sell. Just sell all, and we can buy xrp with lower price.

queenpro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2019, 09:23:37 pm »
I found this article. It said clearly about everything.

https://xrpripplenews.com/2019/02/10/ripple-xrp-price/

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 10:01:56 pm »

This article pushed me to buy xrp asap. But those are from people have interested in xrp writing it. We can believe them????

dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 10:23:11 pm »

This article pushed me to buy xrp asap. But those are from people have interested in xrp writing it. We can believe them????
Not only that website, this article also mentioned about the fate of xrp but with more expertise analysis. I think they said the truth, but we need to buy from now better than waiting for it decreases as low as 0.14$ as they said.
https://smartereum.com/50674/xrp-prediction-2019-analyst-explains-why-xrp-price-will-fall-lower-to-0-14-before-it-will-reach-higher-highs-xrp-price-prediction-2019-xrp-rich-list/

jackjr45

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 10:43:59 pm »

Not only that website, this article also mentioned about the fate of xrp but with more expertise analysis. I think they said the truth, but we need to buy from now better than waiting for it decreases as low as 0.14$ as they said.
https://smartereum.com/50674/xrp-prediction-2019-analyst-explains-why-xrp-price-will-fall-lower-to-0-14-before-it-will-reach-higher-highs-xrp-price-prediction-2019-xrp-rich-list/
"Considering the previous cycle, if the XRP price prediction occurs, the price will move low as $0.1470 before May or by the end of May."
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's the end of May actually  ;D ;D ;D just a little bit out of prediction but with the trend of downfall in the chart, I think that scenario will happen for sure.