Author Topic: It's real!!! The Bitcoin price is recovering!!!!  (Read 27 times)

damort

• View Profile
It's real!!! The Bitcoin price is recovering!!!!
« on: May 06, 2019, 09:00:22 pm »
Less people believe bitcoin price will recover. But I didn't. I always believe it will be back because bitcoin is inevitable when it is the new trend of payment of currency for the world. We believe it and it survived. Who is laughing right now, huh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://btcmanager.com/bitcoin-moves-towards-6000-mark-momentum-remains-positive-despite-untethered-tether/

kinglook

• View Profile
Re: It's real!!! The Bitcoin price is recovering!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 09:44:37 pm »
I heard that it's because of a millionaire bought many bitcoins and it made the price raised up to 6000$ recently.

realsignals

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 01:34:14 am »
Less people believe bitcoin price will recover. But I didn't. I always believe it will be back because bitcoin is inevitable when it is the new trend of payment of currency for the world. We believe it and it survived. Who is laughing right now, huh?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

https://btcmanager.com/bitcoin-moves-towards-6000-mark-momentum-remains-positive-despite-untethered-tether/

Of course it will recover, I always believe in its recovery because bitcoin will become a new type of payment in the future. Less people believe that and they just sell and sell. Feel so sorry for them.

serelyani

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 10:19:22 pm »
As I said, it raised double from just couple of months. Nobody believed about its comeback and so did I.  :( :( :(

damort

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 10:27:07 pm »
As I said, it raised double from just couple of months. Nobody believed about its comeback and so did I.  :( :( :(

I also don't believe in myself. Maybe after this recovery, we can see many millionaires were born  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D